New blog about dual immersion

Elementary teachers listen up!!
During more than a year I have been reading and participating in amazing blogs. I have learnt and shared a lot of work with those terrific teachers all over the world. I´ve decided it´s time for me to do the same...(or at least I´m going to try it).
I have met a wonderful teacher who lives near me and I´m going to take some wonderful lessons to improve all my skills and abilities in the new technologies (I love it!!)
I´m going to start improving the blog reading and studying and I will be back with my lessons, photos, activities and everything related with the school.
I teach Spanish in a Dual Immersion School and I adore it! I really am fascinated with the school, the students and all the training I´m having about it. I will share all my thoughts and discoveries.
Hope you like my new "Fun Monkey Bars" blog!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CREAR UNA SOPA DE LETRAS CON MENSAJE OCULTO

IV Intercambio Navideño

FALLAS PROJECT... Celebration in Valencia (Spain) brought to UTAH!!