Thanksgiving projects

We are on Thanksgiving!! already!! Time goes so fast...
I did an easy activity with the children to decorate my wall. It consisted on writing something they were thankful for on a feather. I made a turkey and I stick all the feathers together.
So easy and quick to do but beautiful to show. Here you have some pictures.
On Monday my English partner and me enjoyed eating pumpkin pie on a cloth made by themselves and wearing pilgrim costumes. We wrote and draw about gratitude and appreciation in a Spanish mini book.

I made the turkey myself but if you need the feathers you can find them here:

http://www.actiludis.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/Pluma-Indio-01.pdf

And if you want to have the mini book you can find it here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-My-Thankful-Book-393928

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Day with your family and/or friends!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CREAR UNA SOPA DE LETRAS CON MENSAJE OCULTO

IV Intercambio Navideño

Dia de los Muertos en México (Day of the Dead in Mexico)